We caught up with Ivy Staple Model, Jessica Woodall, after one of our photo shoot's to give you a glimpse of who she is in everyday life!
Here are 20 questions we wanted to know the answer to:
1) What is the best thing that happened to you this year?
The best thing that has happened to me all year was finding out my mom is now cancer free!
2) What is your beauty secret?
Beauty secret would be just making the most of what I have! Staying confident in who you are is what makes women beautiful!
3) What has been your favorite place you’ve visited?
Amafi Coast and the Island of Capri in Italy! One of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. I was fortunate to be able to go to Italy, France, and Spain. a couple of summers ago when my husband and I and a couple of friends spent two months touring Europe. The trip was outstanding from the food, people, culture, shopping, art and natural landscapes.
4) What do you always carry in your purse?
My Phone, Gum, Hair Ties, Lip Color, Phone Charger, House Key, Glasses, and lots of pens!
5) What are you listening to?
Vice News! I always try and catch up on world affairs and news every night. It’s a scary place right now, but I have hope because there are a lot of good people in the world.
6) What inspires you?
I’m inspired by highly creative people! I admire the arts whether it be fashion, photography, technology, and writing, I enjoy learning and watching people create new projects, ideas, and trends. I also love hearing stories about ordinary people doing extraordinary things like someone standing up for what is right against the status quo, creating innovative ideas that change the world, and surviving events and life challenges when the odds were against them.
7) What are you doing in your free time?
In my free time I like to travel. I’m always down for an adventure! I love visiting new cities, towns, states, and countries. I also like to hang out with my friends, as we all are obsessed with food!!! I like to read and watch documentaries as well.
8) What is your favorite color to wear?
Black is my favorite color to wear! It such a dramatic fashionable color, that EVERYONE looks great in! I feel powerful, classy, and sexy in black.
9) Do you have any hidden talents?
I’m extremely bendy and flexible!!!! I’m very good a yoga I also have a talent of styling outfits and clothes!!!
10) If you had to eat the same meal every day, what would it be?
Hands down it would be buffalo chicken tenders and French fries with a cup of mild sauce , and blue cheese dressing.
11) Do you have any pets?
I have two adorable pups! One is a female shitzu named Bubbles and the other is a male Poodle named Mo Jo Jo. I did name them after some of the characters of my favorite childhood cartoon show the Power Puff Girls Believe me their names reflect their personalities!!! Bubbles is sweet, lovey, and cute while Mo Jo is mischievous, strong, agile, and smart. They both are my world along with my husband!!
12) What was the last gift you gave someone?
The last gift I gave someone is was a pair of grey distressed skinny jeans. I bought these for my mom because she likes to wear mine!!
13) What should every woman try at least once in her life?
All women should at least try strength training or a highly active and competitive sport. I think it is so wonderful to see how strong and powerful your body can be!
14) What is on your nightstand?
The book Alchemist, air plant terrarium, blue Jasmine scented candle, sunglasses, vitamins, sleep mask, lotion, earrings, and necklace.
15) What is one thing you wish you knew when you were younger?
To try anything you’re interested in! If there is something that you want to do, do it when you’re young! If you want to learn a new language, play a sport, acquire new skills, be involved in school activities, just try!!!! Get involved young so you can sharpen those skills and master them by the time you’re an adult. Do what interests you.
16) What annoys you to no end?
Being woken up when I’m falling asleep! The best sleep is that moment when your falling asleep and you feel like you have been snoozing for hours when in reality its been five minutes. Well when I’m woken up in that moment I get so cranky lol.
17) Any habits you want to break or are proud of breaking?
A bad habit I would like too break is overthinking and overanalyzing situations.
18) What’s something about you that people are often surprised about?
1. My hair color is my natural color, its never been dyed or highlighted 2.I’ve helped build a successful small business with my husband We have three locations now! Mr. Fixit 3. I have sky dived and enjoy thrill seeking activities. 4. I’m an introvert!!
19) How do you decompress?
Hot baths, glass of chardonnay or champagne, hot green tea, curling up in bed.
20) Quote to live by:
Whatever your mind can conceive and believe it can achieve – Napoleon Hill
Connect with Jessica on Instagram!